The scenario is this,
- I have two or more AllJoyn devices on the network.
- They all expose the same interface name.
- Some of the AJ devices expose extra functions on the same interface name, they are running a newer version of the interface with extra features for example.
- I join a session with one of the devices and introspect it, this works fine.
- I connect to one of the other devices but it fails at ProxyBusObject.IntrospectRemoteObject() with error,
359.115 ** ERROR ALLJOYN external10692 ..._core\src\XmlHelper.cc:286 | XML interface does not match existing definition for "com.interfacename": ER_BUS_INTERFACE_MISMATCH
Is this not a valid scenario? I'm only using a single message bus, should I use a different message bus for every connection? Shouldn't an interface be associated with a service name, not just a bus?