I have been using
BusSignals in Java using
SignalEmitter and properly annotated interfaces. According to the samples delivered with the source code, the C++ approach differs from that of Java. I just wanted to know If the following is the correct procedure if my client is not a signal handler and is only a signal emitter:
bus, start and connect.
- Register listener and discover apps providing signal handlers
- Create an Interface (à la
- Add desired method to it.
- Create a
- Get interface with the same name from the bus and add it to the proxy object
- Call method call on the proxy object
The aforementioned list seems way too complicated comparing to Java (Create
SignalEmitter and retrieve interface by its class), which made me so unsure about its correctness.
I may have understood the procedure completely wrong. So any comments are really appreciated.