I'm doing a stress test and the scenario is the following:
(PC) -->>> [router Asus A, CH. 9, SSID = s1] <<<-- client app
device 1 -->>> [router Asus B, CH. 7, SSID = s2] <<<-- device 2
The steps are:
- The app creates a alljoyn session to the PC (the latter has a service aj program running and accepts multipoint sessions)
- The app starts an infinite numer of alljoyn ping requests against the PC
- On device 1 and 2 start iperf (client/server)
- After a while, the app gets many ALLJOYN_PING_REPLY_TIMEOUT
- After a while, the app gets session lost with reason 5
On the PC, I don't have any feedback on the session lost and it seems that the multipoint session is still up and running.
How is that possible? Is an issue that the PC is not getting the session lost or did I forget something?