0

alljoyn_darwin and samples project build errors

asked 2015-06-14 23:51:02 -0700

this post is marked as community wiki

This post is a wiki. Anyone with karma >75 is welcome to improve it.

1) I followed the the iOS build from source https://allseenalliance.org/developer... step by step, when I try last step "Building the AllJoyn Framework" with the Xcode, the alljoyn_darwin project have the error: can't exec 'scons' (No such file or directory). While if I build it via command line it will be success.

2) Beside of this error, when I followed the building iOS/OS X https://allseenalliance.org/developer... step by step, when I build the Basic service sample there shows 201 errors, I think they all related to the lib warnings: " ld: warning: directory not found for option '-L/Users/siemens/alljoyn-ios/core/alljoyn/alljoyn_objc/samples/iOS/BasicService/../../../../build/darwin/x86_64/iphonesimulator/Debug/dist/cpp/lib' ld: warning: ignoring file /Users/siemens/alljoyn-ios/core/alljoyn/build/darwin/arm/iphonesimulator/debug/dist/cpp/lib/libajrouter.a, file was built for archive which is not the architecture being linked (x86_64): /Users/siemens/alljoyn-ios/core/alljoyn/build/darwin/arm/iphonesimulator/debug/dist/cpp/lib/libajrouter.a ld: warning: ignoring file /Users/siemens/alljoyn-ios/core/alljoyn/build/darwin/arm/iphonesimulator/debug/dist/cpp/lib/liballjoyn.a, file was built for archive which is not the architecture being linked (x86_64): /Users/siemens/alljoyn-ios/core/alljoyn/build/darwin/arm/iphonesimulator/debug/dist/cpp/lib/liballjoyn.a"

Is anyone have some ideas how to solve these errors? Thank you.

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

Comments

the core working group is looking for people to maintain iOS/OSX bindings, SDKs, and documentation, if you're interested in helping.

ry.jones ( 2015-06-18 11:51:23 -0700 )edit

1 answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted
0

answered 2015-06-16 07:03:16 -0700

pbergson gravatar image

I had a similar problem with the darwin project, but as I normally build it from the command line I just moved forward with that build.

With regard to your second problem, I think the library search paths aren't correct in the directions. In your case in particular, the $(CURRENT_ARCH) argument is going to be x86_64, as in the unfound paths above, but the script generates files named x86 instead. I ended up putting those search paths in the project file directly, in addition to the variable (CURRENT_ARCH) ones.

edit flag offensive delete publish link more
Login/Signup to Answer

Question Tools

Follow
1 follower

Stats

Asked: 2015-06-14 23:51:02 -0700

Seen: 185 times

Last updated: Jun 16 '15