Hello, I am new user of the AllJoyn, While joining session second time I am getting return status 'ALLJOYN_JOINSESSION_REPLY_ALREADY_JOINED'. my test sequence is as below.
- Service running on machine 'A' and connected over Wi-Fi network 'X'.
- Client running on machine 'B' and connected over Wi-Fi network 'X'.
- At client end Registered bus listener ‘registerBusListener()’ and looking for advertise name ‘findAdvertisedName()’
- Client found advertise name and Joined session successfully.
- Client and Service communicate with each other successfully using methods and signal.
- On machine ‘B’ switched network to Wi-Fi network ‘Z’.
- At client side received callback ‘sessionLost()’ (verified session ID is same as received by ‘joinSession’).
- After some time received callback ‘lostAdvertisedName()’.
- On machine ‘B’ again switched network over Wi-Fi network 'X'.
- At client side received callback ‘foundAdvertisedName()’.
- To join session called ‘joinSession()’. (contact port is same as used for first ‘joinSession())
This ‘joinSession()’ returning me 'ALLJOYN_JOINSESSION_REPLY_ALREADY_JOINED' I am expecting ‘OK’. Please help me to find out why I am receiving this status.