Hi, I need some help for alljoyn framework. below is my alljoyn project scenario.
- OS : Win7
- Language : C++
- Using two laptops connected via wifi.
- first laptop : server app(one), second laptop : client apps(many)
- many clients(more than 10) connect to the server.
- once each client succeed to join the server's session, server creates the thread per each client.
- this thread function execute while loop that make method call every 0.5sec.
- after about 5~10 minutes, ER_BUS_REPLY_IS_ERROR_MESSAGE(0x9032) error occurs randomly in server side.
- In client side error does not occur.
- if one client's methodcall() error occurs, then the error occurs all the rest clients.
- in this state, if new client try to join server then client succeed to find advertised name but fail to join session.
- ER_ALLJOYN_JOINSESSION_REPLY_FAILED(0x9088) error occurs.
- server seems to be deadlock state and can not recover until restarting server application.
Why above error occurs? and how can I avoid? If need more information, please reply.. and also source code needed, i can share.