I received below ALLJOYN_JOINSESSION_REPLY_FAILED error. I appreciate if anyone can provide comments on my problems.
Below are the sequences to generate this issue. 1. Connect two devices (A & B) through WiFi - each device includes server & client role (i.e. a server advertises services and functions to other devices; a client finds other devices and joins) - A session is generated for each connected device.
- Check two devices (A&B) make a session successfully.
- Turn WiFi of one device (B) off
- The other device(A) is blocked for a while if I invoke any RMI methods
- After, the other device(A) displays BusTimeOUtException log for calling a RMI method
- Terminate the sample application from the device(B) whose WiFi is disabled.
- Turn on the WiFi module of the device (B).
- The device (A) receives sessionLost() callback and considers devices (b) as terminated.
- Launch a sample application on device (B)
- The device (A) receives findAdvertise() callback and try to join with device (B)
- The device (A) displays below error messages
-----------------------<error message="">---------------------------------- 11-21 20:08:14.433: E/ALLJOYN(14102): 159.812 * ERROR ALLJOYN iodisp .../src/Message_Parse.cc:1053 | 0x0004 11-21 20:08:14.443: I/Server(14102): sessionLost() w/ sessionId =1898452493 11-21 20:08:14.463: E/NETWORK(14102): 159.840 ERROR NETWORK iodisp common/os/posix/Socket.cc:462 | 0x0004 11-21 20:08:14.483: E/ALLJOYN_OBJ(14102): 159.867 ERROR ALLJOYN_OBJ JoinS-6 ...e/router/AllJoynObj.cc:943 | 0x9029 11-21 20:08:14.493: E/ALLJOYN_JAVA(14102): 159.876 * ERROR ALLJOYN_JAVA external ...a/jni/alljoyn_java.cc:6180 | 0x9088</error>
11-21 20:08:14.493: E/Client(14102): BusAttachment.joinSession(): ALLJOYN_JOINSESSION_REPLY_FAILED
- The device (B) successfully makes a connection with device (A).
Q. Is anyone happened to know what problems I have? how I should avoid this issue?
Any comments will be appreciated.